July 6th, 2010
10 lbs
21 1/4 inches long
One proud sister.
Liam was born last Tuesday. We were able to come home Thursday night. I cannot believe he will be a week old tomorrow. Time is already flying by. We are all doing great. He is getting comfortable in his new house and loves to be held. I have to say, he does not spend much time out of our arms. Ashlynn cannot get enough. I never want to let him down. Brad has spent several nights watching sports with him and teaching him everything he needs to know. I am NOT looking forward to going back to work. I never want to leave. He is wonderful, almost sleeping through the night(only up for an hour and a half last night) and he is a healthy eater. He has a slight case of jaundice, nothing to worry about, he is eating and pooping well. This is what cures jaundice. I will try to post more often so we can show how much he is growing.
Oh my gosh! I can not wait to meet him. Congrats again to everyone!! He's so adorable!!
ReplyDeleteHOW PRECIOUS! What a handsome little guy!!! Little boys are so sweet. I never knew that until I had Brayson. And it only gets better!! Ashlynn is going to have so much fun with him!! Take care and I hope to see y'all in person sometime soon!!
ReplyDeleteHe's just beautiful!!! Ashlynn does look so proud! Congratulations! I hope he and Garrison can have a playdate soon!
ReplyDeleteAwww!! I knew he'd be spoiled before he even got home! We can't wait to meet him!!
ReplyDeleteLiam is a beautiful baby boy. J and I will be fighting over him. Love, Constance
ReplyDeleteI Cannot wait to meet him in person! He is such an adorable little guy. I love that Ashlynn has been a great sissy to him already too.
ReplyDeleteXO,
Rita