Wednesday, July 21, 2010

2 Weeks Old

I cannot believe I am actually writing about this.  Liam was two weeks old yesterday.  He is such a joy.  All of us are in love.  He is still up every two hours or so during the night.  He LOVES to sleep through the day and LOVES his big sister.  Ashlynn cannot get enough of him.  We have to tell her to get out of his face most of the time.  She wants to be in his face ALL the time and sometimes he gets mad.  She can make him stop crying and he loves it when she holds him.  We are all so in love and having a great time.  He has his 2 week appt this Friday, so I will post his weight then.



Do you think she is smitten?
We all are, we just don't have pictures to show it.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! He's such a handsome little man! I can't wait to meet him soon!! I know Ashlynn is on cloud 9!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that has got to be one of the cutest photos of the two kiddos at the top of the page under the your blog title! I am so mad that we live so far away!

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checking The O'Bannion blog is a favorite thing to do each morning over coffee and in pj's. M, you take such quality pics--I predict a new career for you..Ha, just what you need, now right? The kids are precious and baby Liam is very lucky to be surrounded with so much love and care. Now, if only Liam will switch sleeping patterns--every 2 hours? Exhausting!
    Crazy Aunt Constance

    ReplyDelete