Friday, July 30, 2010

1st time in the real bath tub

Liam LOVED being in his bath.  The whole family was in the room watching, taking pictures, or helping.  He slid down in the chair and one leg went into the water and he started kicking his leg.  It was too cute.  The dogs couldn't get close enough to him and were very concerned with what we were doing to him. 

Duke is checking on Liam and Liam cannot figure out what this big head is in his face.


He was cooing at us after his bath and we were taking lots of pictures.  This is one of the funny ones when his eyes were so big looking at the bright flash on the camera.  His eyes just kept getting bigger and bigger, it was too cute.


Just a random picture I took today while we were playing on the floor.  Liam turned and looked at me and smiled, I just caught the end of the smile.  He has been doing this since we were in the hospital....I have a hard time believing it is gas.  We really think he is smiling at us...at least that is what we are going with. :)

Liam was three weeks old this past week.  We cannot believe time has flown by so fast.  I knew it did, look at Ashlynn...she's 6 already and going into 1st grade. I am not ready for Liam to grow up.  He is my last one, I want him to be a baby longer..although, sleeping through the night would be good.  He did sleep for 4 hours last night.  This was HUGE. 

3 comments:

  1. Of course, my fav pic is Liam and Duke..each so curious of the other..Darling! Kisses for Liam, Duke, and Ashlyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liam is like "Mama, what is this big thing in my face... a dinasour". I love it, too cute!

    Rita

    ReplyDelete