Let's see...New Years came and went...January flew by...now we are almost through February. Brad has been working a lot, the kids keep us busy, my Thiry-One business has been a huge focus, and I am teaching an online class for Hays. I love everything I am doing...we are just all so busy. Here are a few pictures from my Open House(thanks to all of you who were able to come and be a part of it), Valentines Day of the kids, and a project Brad worked on for me for the party. Brad has been awesome and worked on a long honey do list for over a month for me and he did a great job. Love ya babe.
Great Open House...wish I would have gotten a picture of Kristi's set up. Hers was awesome too.
He had to get on Daddy's ladder. He's not scared of anything.
She wanted in on the action too.
As always, I will try to take more pictures. I wanted to take pics of Liam at 18 months old, I did, just not on my camera to post them here. Maybe I will get to do it this weekend and be ALMOST 20 month pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment