Today we went to church, where they had recliners brought in for the dad's and they were served snacks while we were in church. Then, we headed to my parents house in Wimberley and ate lunch and visited. The kids got to spend some time with their grandparents and just relax.
As I am updating the blog, Brad is laying on the couch, watching the US Open he recored from earlier. He has refused to check his email, Twitter, or Facebook all day, so no one spoils the ending. Hence, why I am on the blog, doing laundry, and watching Liam....watching golf??? I would rather poke my eyes out with forks. Love ya babe.
Here is a video of Liam dancing while Brad is playing around with his guitar. He also likes to throw the tennis ball for the dogs. His sister likes to help him.
Liam was watching Brad when he took his guitar out. He loves music.
He was so excited when Brad put it down where he could reach it. He was able to make some noise when he touched it.
Liam loves music and just dances anytime he hears it.
We took some pictures at my mom and dad's with the kids(which we never do). I think all in all...Brad had a great Father's Day.
This is the best pic of them I have. Everyone kept talking and laughing.
I have been so bad this month and I have not taken his 11 month pic. I am 2 weeks late, so I guess I will just use this one. Yikes, I have 3 weeks to get his party planned and invitations out.
Earlier this week, Liam discovered he can see below to the front door. The pictures are cute, but pretty soon, we know, he will be throwing everything he can down to the tile. I hope we have some extra tiles, with this one...I think we may need to replace some one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment