Saturday, June 11, 2011

Ashlynn's last day of 1st grade.  Ashlynn was excited school was over, but she really wants her same teacher next year.  We still cannot believe she is now a 2nd grader. 


Last day of 1st grade

                                                                           
1st day of 1st grade

Wow they both grew up so much.  We are excited about our summer.  I signed all my papers Wed.  I am officially a stay at home mommy.  I am loving every moment of it.  OK, well, I am exhausted, but I am loving every moment.  Trying to keep up with an 11 month old and a 7 year old...I am way older this time around.  It was easier for me when we were in Florida to keep up with Ashlynn.  I hate to say..it's because I was much younger.  Oh well.

Liam is a little late bloomer and he finally started crawling around the last week of May.  He is EVERY WHERE and its so much fun.  He is adding to my daily workouts and helping mommy be healthy.  This is an attempt to escape out the back door.  Anytime we let the dogs out, he hears that door open and crawls as fast as he can to this door.  He loves being outside.

He is planning how he is going to get down this HUGE 2 inch drop. I will post his 11 month pics...(as soon as I take them tomorrow.) Just a week off...no biggie.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment