Monday, May 2, 2011

It's now May 2nd and the whole month of April just FLEW by.  It's been crazy, again, in the O'Bannion house.  Ashlynn continues to keep us busy, with school, gymnastics, and activites all the time.  My dad had a birthday, Easter came and went, Ashlynn had a birthday, I hosted a Bachelorette party(I am WAY too old to do this ever again), and now we are on May 2nd.  It's been a whirlwind of activities and I am ready for some down time with my family. 
Liam is having tubes put in on Thursday, we are not looking forward to this, he is 10 months on Friday, Ashlynn and Brad have a father-daughter dance on Saturday, and Mother's Day will wrap up our week. 
The pictures I have to share are quite comical.  Getting two kids to look at the camera at the same time, smile, or just not look goofy is crazy.  Liam is too active and Ashlynn is always talking.  We will look back on these photos and laugh about the time I spent trying to get the perfect picture.


They were both looking at the camera

This is a cute one of Ashlynn, with no teeth.

Pop is trying to get Liam to look at the camera.

Easter after hunting eggs

YEA!!! Mom's almost done taking pictures

And, it happened.  I didn't want Ashlynn to change clothes before I took Easter pics...she changed and had been playing outside.  So, here is an attempt to take a picture of them both. 
Liam is telling her to back away from his chicken.

She is hugging him(eyes closed) and he is starring at Brad with a "help me and get her off of me" look.

So Happy Easter!!!!!

We were having a photo shoot...this is a perfect picture to wrap up the day of pictures. Ashlynn was playing, so Liam was my subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment