Monday, March 28, 2011

It's been a while since I last posted.  We have been so busy.  Spring Break came and went, we had some out of town guests, Brad has been working, and it was official...I was part of a RIF(Reduce In Force).  As of June 1st, I will no longer be employed with Hays CISD.  My punishment may be....getting to stay home with Liam.  I couldn't ask for a better punishment.  Those who know...storms allowed me to stay home with Ashlynn, so being part of the RIF may just let me stay with Liam.  I will keep you posted as soon as we find out.  Who knows what is going to happen.

The other upset in the O'Bannion house is that I could not find the SD card for my camera that had a BUNCH of pictures on it.  I was crazy for two weeks(sorry Brad) looking for it.  I checked everywhere 1000 times.  I was sick to my stomach.  Christmas was on it, Valentine's Day, random 1st for Liam were on it.  On Thursday of last week, I looked in a certain spot of my car AGAIN, and there it was.  I promise you it was not there the other 1000 times I checked.  Miracle, I am sure it was.  I don't care, I will take it, how ever it got there.  I immediately burned CD's of all the pics on the card and my computer and put them in our fire box.  I can replace all the "stuff", but I can never replace those pictures.  The 4 hours I was burning and organizing our pics was well worth it.

Here are a few I took for Liam's 8 month. I am just glad I have them back.
He LOVES his sister and she wants to be ALL over him ALL of  the time.

He was in his swing and just excited, so his 8 month pics were all action packed.

A little slobery....

A little blurry, but I love the look on his face.

Overall, Liam rolls around on the floor, shows no interest in crawling(why should he when someone will pick him up whenever he wants), and he loves his food.  In fact, right after an 8 oz bottle last night, he was acting quite weird and crying like crazy. We held him, rocked him, checked his diaper, put him in his bed with his bear, picked him back up...all of it.  He would not stop crying.  I asked Brad if he thought he would want another bottle...well, we tried it.  He drank ANOTHER 6 ounzes and then fell asleep.  He is going to be a linebacker. He loves to eat and shows no interest in moving.(I think he fits in great with this family)
We are all having a great time with Liam.  The most precious time in our day is watching Ashlynn and Liam play and interact with each other.  Liam looks at her differently than he looks at anyone else.  The bond that is there is incredible.  They melt our heart every day. 

1 comment:

  1. 8 Months already?! Wow! We missed y'all over spring break :( We'll have to plan something soon!!

    ReplyDelete