Thursday, December 10, 2009

A lot going on

Well, I had to update the blog background and at least get the Halloween header off.  I will work on updating the rest tomorrow night.  Ashlynn and I have been sick off and on since the week of Thanksgiving.  We have finally been feeling better, but just have been very tired.  I feel like we have not done anything except rest because our bodies are not back to normal.  I hope to get some Christmas pictures up tomorrow, I have to order Christmas cards, we have not put up our outside decorations, and I just feel like we have so much to do.  Christmas shopping???When is that going to happen?
Ashlynn and I will work on updating tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you guys are still sick! I hope you feel better soon. The Christmas background is great! :)

    ReplyDelete