Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween

I know I am a little late posting Halloween, but we have been really busy the past week or so.  We are roomie free.  It has been 5 years since Brad and I have lived as a family without having any other family members in our home.  We have enjoyed having everyone here and helping them out, but it is time we live like a family.  We have had a GREAT family weekend.  I forgot what it was like to have just the three of us in a house together.  I think she was 3 months old the last time we REALLY lived by ourselves.  It feels great.  We wish our family members all the happiness in their new places.

Anyway, we had a great Halloween and then this weekend we went to a birthday party for one of our good friends little boys.  We have been busy, but having a great time.


Ashlynn and her friend Brayden

Ashlynn and Chucky         

Ashlynn and Brayden        

Ariel posing for the camera

Ashlynn at Landons party
(she is missing her two bottom middle teeth...)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! Ashlynn is adorable! We can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete