Monday, March 31, 2014

I think I am going to have to wing it for May.  I do not remember doing anything we documented. We take pictures with our phones daily.  I will post some random happenings, but the last month of school is ALWAYS crazy and we just never document anything specific.  I feel bad to say, Brad has a birthday and it was Mother's Day...I don't think we have a picture from either day.  I will try to do better this year....I FOUND SOME!!!  Liam did get to go to his first Astros game....YAY

Liam was not excited about this picture....but
 
 He LOVED this one.
 

 Sherrif Blaylocks

 Ash and Nana
 
 Liam and Papa
 
It was a fun day, but getting many pictures with the crew is impossible.  Everyone is so busy and crazy doing everything, there hardly is ever time for a photo opp.  Liam did well through most of the game.  He was very interested in the gator on the field at the beginning.  He also thought he could go out on the field any time since he had an Astros hat on.  The best part of the day was when Liam looked out towards the field, bottom of the 6th....
"there's a baseball game down there".....
Priceless.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment