Oh ya...I almost forgot. November 18th, we were TPed for the first time. One of Ashlynn's friends had his bday party and his momma had called me weeks before and asked us if the boys could wrap our house. We said of course, only if we can catch them in the act and Brad can run out to scare them. Everyone had a great time. They did a great job(really because the bday boys cousin was with them, she is much older than all of them and she is a pro at wrapping). The first couple of rolls they threw, they did not start the toilet paper, she when they threw it, it just flew in the air and landed as...a full roll of toilet paper. One was thrown at our window in the front, they were giggling the whole time, and they had a great time. When we opened the door, Brad started screaming at them and running towards them through the yard. Everyone one of them were running and screaming, they were scared to death. It was fun. Most of the kids that were with them go to Ashlynn's school and I knew them from when I was there last year. They all realized who I was once I got their attention and was giving them pointers on what to do at the next house to make it better. It was cute.
I would say they did a great job. We woke Ashlynn up so she could see it. She came outside, looked at it...and asked us if she could go back inside to sleep. She was so tired from the party, she didn't care. The next morning she didn't remember us waking her up. Glad I got pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment