Thursday, September 22, 2011

OK, this post won't be long.  I just realized it's been almost a month since I blogged.  Can we say CRAZY busy now that I am at home with Liam?  I spend my days playing with him, cleaning, and crafting.  I just have neglected the blog.  We are also HORRIBLE about taking pictures.  Honestly, we have not been doing anything.  Brad has been working SOOO much lately.  The fires in Bastrop, on call, backup, etc, we have been busy.
Liam is pretty close to walking. He is standing more and more on his own, wants to do nothing but push everything around the house and he is tormenting the dogs. Our old girl Brittany is taking the worst part of the bullying.  We don't think she can hear or see much anymore, so Liam takes advantage of this.  He's kinda of a bully.
Here are a few pics I took this morning.  We are hoping to do something as a family this weekend and I told Brad we are taking the camera and taking pics.  Stay tuned.



 Here is a funny one.  This is what I usually get now days. He is off and cruising when he can push something.
He keeps me laughing all day.  He's too funny.

My brown eyes.  A little snotty, but who cares.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a cutie! CAN'T BELIEVE he's almost walking!! Miss yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! He's playing with our truck! Yay! He is just precious!

    ReplyDelete