We met some friends at the Childrens Museum in New Braunfels.
Ashlynn started riding lessons and LOVES it.
I had to post this picture. I thought it was so cute. The wind was blowing just right that Liam's hair was blowing straight up. We took the kids to an Express game this past Sat. It was Liam's first ball game. He liked crawling all over the outfield hill at Dell Diamond, but he didn't care much about the game. We had fun.
Finally a picture of Miranda and I.
We had a great time.
I can't believe Ashlynn is a 2nd grader either! OMG! And yes, she looks all grown up (and it doesn't help that she's so tall and pretty!) And that Liam... I can't believe we've missed so much of his life already! He is so darn cute and it's obvious that he isn't spoiled a bit ;) We miss ya'll!!!
ReplyDelete