Monday, January 24, 2011

Snow Day!!!!

We had a good time.  We woke up and there was snow everywhere.  The dogs had a great time and Ashlynn loved it.  Guess we don't have to take a trip to Colorado now since Ashlynn was able to play in the snow.



For those of you who know us well...you do not get to see Duke active very much.  The second we let him outside, he was running around the yard playing in the snow.  He ran and ran all around and LOVED the snow.  We had no idea he was a snow dog.



We all had a fun time while it lasted.  We laughed more at the dogs than anything else.  We got a snow day, but now we have to make it up.


I have not had the time to actually post anything from Christmas. Now we are almost in Feb. I also have not really taken Liam's 6 month pictures. Here are a few we have snapped with our phones, just so I can document something. I have some pics from each month, but I want to take some really good ones so I can order this month.



He is sitting up on his own.

He loves his bouncy.

This is at his 6 month checkup.  Brad had to get a picture of the future doctor.

He was just sitting up and playing in our bed this weekend. 
He loves to play, sit up, EAT.  He is now eating a lot.  He loves mac and cheese(I am making it the healthy way), mashed potatoes, chicken and sweet potatos, prunes, oatmeal, yogurt and all sorts of fruit. At his 6 month appt he was 21 lbs 15 oz and 26 1/4" long.  He is the size of a 12 month old.  This would explain me having to clean out his closet and washing all of his 12-18 month clothes.  Thanks to Rita for sending us all of Em's clothes.  If we would have had to buy clothes for every month, we would have spent so much money and he would have outgrown everything so fast.  I will take some pictures this week (6 1/2 months, oh well) and post them on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment