I am so far behind...yet again. It's certainly fun to keep these memories documented, but keeping up with it sure is hard.
Well, let's see. The last thing we did on here is go to the Pumpkin Patch. Well, since then, Ashlynn spoke in her Veteran's Day program, Liam has been eating more and more food, we visited Brad's Granny in East Texas and she got to meet Liam for the first time, we did Thanksgiving with my parents - without my brother and sister-n-law(that was weird), Liam met his other Great Grandmother, and we have been CRAZY busy with getting ready for Christmas.
Last night we finally were able to take some pictures for our Christmas cards. I am always late on doing this. THANK goodness, the kids were in great moods and the pictures were good. Ashlynn really can ask Santa for her two front teeth. She lost her other front tooth yesterday morning.
Last night we finally were able to take some pictures for our Christmas cards. I am always late on doing this. THANK goodness, the kids were in great moods and the pictures were good. Ashlynn really can ask Santa for her two front teeth. She lost her other front tooth yesterday morning.
I said, OK, I am ready, and Ashlynn started posing.
Liam was looking at Daddy above me, trying to make him smile.
"Can I put this in my mouth?"
"Are any of these for me?"
Me - "Here Ashlynn, lay beside your brother...."
Liam - "Get her off of me, I cannot breathe"
Almost a good shot. He did his best. She just smiled the whole time. We told her, "smile and don't move" we will catch good shots of him if you just stay in position. She loves to ham it up for the camera, she did fine.
DECEMBER 8th
Just last week, Liam was able to meet his other Great Grandmother. This is Grandma Nina(my mom's mom) He loved her too. I couldn't get a good picture of all 3 of them. They all have the energy of a 2 year old. I hope I have half of Nina's energy when I am her age.
Nina and Ashlynn read and colored.
Liam just wanted to hang out with Nanny.
NOVEMBER 26th
Meeting Granny for the first time. Granny will be 94 in January. Liam has heard a lot about his Granny. Finally, they meet.
Liam thinks Granny has a comfy lap. He loved his Granny.
THANKSGIVING DAY!!!!
Ashlynn is a goober. She lost one of her top front teeth the day before Thanksgiving.
"What do you mean I can't have ham this year?"
He played with his Pop most of the day, they had a great time.
He played with his Pop most of the day, they had a great time.
VETERAN'S DAY
11-11-10
She is getting ready to open the show. Brad didn't get any good pictures of her speaking. She looks terrified, but she really wasn't. She did her part and never hesitated. There were a lot of people in the room too. I might have been a little scared.
Liam was excited to celebrate Veteran's Day too. During the moment of silence, he didn't want to be silent, so he spoke most of the time.

WOW, Liam is growing like a weed and Ashlynn is as sweet as ever! We can't wait to see you guys at the end of the month!
ReplyDeleteXO
Rita