Liam still gets up every two hours during the night. He LOVES to eat. He smiles everytime we ask him "where is my handsome boy". He smiles at Ashlynn all the time, he knows her voice when she walks in the door from school. He is starting to play with his toys and coo at everything around him. Today he was laying in his little play area and he grabbed a toy. It was too cute watching him, it was in his hand, but he didn't know what to do with it and he just looked at it for the longest time. My battery to my camera was dead, so I could not catch him in action, but it was too cute.
He has his 2 month checkup(and shots) tomorrow, so I will post his weight tomorrow. I am not looking forward to it. I know he has to get them, but it will not be fun.
Here is Liam's 2 month photo shoot.
He is smiling more and more so I can catch him on camera.
He is playing more and more. I don't want him to grow up this fast, but he is responding more and more everyday.
Love those sweet baby smiles! He's just adorable!
ReplyDelete