Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wonderful Baby Shower

This past weekend my good friend Lisa and my wonderful brother and sister n law hosted a baby shower for us.  We had a wonderful group of our friends and family here celebrating with us.  Our good friends Brad and Kristi brought their twin girls, Alex and Avery and they were the hit of the party.  Ashlynn played with them all afternoon and was very disappointed when they had to go.
Thank you to all that came and shared in our special day.  Only 3 more weeks to go.


Thank you girls(and Bubba) for a wonderful shower.  We cannot wait for Liam to get here.

4 comments:

  1. We had a great time! Ashlynn is such a good babysitter! We can't wait to come and visit after Liam arrives! (Alex smelled great for the rest of the evening, thanks to your scentsy candle! Who knew it could double as perfume?!?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad we couldn't make it! I'm glad you all had a good time. I can't believe you only have three weeks left! How exciting! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so sorry we missed it too! Can't wait to meet Liam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for ya'll! The shower looks like you guys had a blast. It's getting to be the final countdown sister!

    Woo HOO!
    XO,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete