How sad is it that we were off for Spring Break and I only took one picture the whole time? Ashlynn and I were home this past week, while Daddy had to work, so we entertained ourselves everyday. We shopped, met good friends for lunch and dinner, shopped, played, shopped, and worked around the house. Daddy said we had to go back to school today because we could not afford to shop another day. We had a great time. This past weekend we were at the Austin Rodeo Friday and Saturday. Friday we took Ashlynn to see our good friend, Bo Cox play and then Friday night, Brad and I had a date night and went back to the rodeo to see Bo play again at the 100X club. Saturday we ventured out again in the COLD weather to the actual rodeo with the family. This is the only picture that we did take. This is from Sat night at the Rodeo. Ashlynn enjoyed the actual rodeo and stayed up pretty late watching Wade Bowen. We left after 4 or 5 songs.
Ashlynn did get her Easter dress, so as soon as we find some pretty flowers to take pictures in front of, I will post her Easter pics.
Sounds like fun!
ReplyDeleteDid someone say rodeo.... were there funnel cakes, cotton candy and all? Wish we were there but mostly for the shopping :-)
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
Rita