Sunday, July 5, 2009

San Francisco, Carmel, and Monterey

It has been two weeks since we actual went on this trip, but yet again, I have not had anytime to update my blog. I am not sure why that is. I am on summer break, but I feel like I am doing just as much as I do during the school year. Ashlynn is keeping me so BUSY this summer, still doing my Masters classes, and trying to entertain her all day is wearing me out. Sooooo, as we finally settle in for the night and watch one her favorite TV shows ever, Food Network Cake Challenges...I am able to update my blog... There are so many more I could share, but it would just end up boring most of you. Needless to say, it was a great trip, we relaxed, we hung out, and saw beautiful views. I will post another video with more pics of our hotels and the sites, but it won't be quite as long. Now, maybe I can post some pictures of the family and show what we are really doing now. Hanging out in the(blow up) pool(the real one will come one day), playing with the dogs, and just having a good summer.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a very relaxing trip... jealous!!! I'll have to add SF/Carmel to my list of places I'd like to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of those pics look strangely familiar! Glad ya'll had a great time! Hope to see you all sometime soon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete