Monday, June 1, 2009
Its been a while
Well, school officially ended for me May 29th. I have a couple of days that I have to go in this week for cheer practice, but other than that...it's summer time!!! A lot has happened since I last blogged. I will try to catch everyone up with what has been going on. First, we had Easter here at the house with the family. There are a ton of other pictures, but these were too cute. She wanted white gloves to go with the hat and I had to draw the line somewhere. The hat was too precious. She really like hunting the eggs, but didn't believe us much when we told her the Easter Bunny was coming to visit and hide eggs for her..she said "Really mom". Guess she's smarter than that. We had a great time with the family here. This is also while Brad was working in Atlanta. He had to miss last Easter, but this time he flew home for a couple of days.



THEN...Ashlynn had her 5th birthday party...It was at Build a Bear this year. We all had a great time. It is defintely the way to go. We meet there, they take you around the store, they keep all the kids together, they entertain them the whole time, parents come and pick the kiddos up, and then you pay. Not bad. No clean up and it was a lot of fun.


After being quite busy for the next couple of weeks, due to school coming to an end, we finally got to meet the Hutton twins. Brad was so gracious to get us VIP passes to the Austin Wine Festival. We were not there too long before it POURED down rain. The boys ended up having to move gear under cover in the pouring rain. The positive side is, we girls - Kristi, Debi, Alex, Avery, Ashlynn, and the lone boy, Garrett all were in the dry and cozy RV that the Hutton's had on site. It was a great visit and we are glad the equipment still worked the next day. Hey guys...lets meet again somewhere else, indoors and actually visit and have a few drinks. It was fun having a little girl time and finally meeting those precious little Hutton girls. 

Oh ya...don't ask me to put names under the pictures. I still don't know the difference. I did that day, but no more. They are too precious..that's all I know. Ashlynn and I also cannot believe how big Garrett has gotten. It was still a fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your guess is as good as mine on which one is which! I took pics of them this afternoon and couldn't tell who's who after I downloaded them. I am so up for a night out... well maybe an evening out!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness... 5 years already! Love the hat and man does she have your cheese eating smile Ms. Meredith! So cute.
ReplyDeleteRita