Monday, March 2, 2009

For those of you who look here....Guess what? I have pictures. I know, pick up your chin. Some of the pictures are from Brad's annual conference where we got to see many people we do not get to see but once a year. Brad did come home this past week and we got to spend some time as a family. We even got to go on a a little date. It was great to spend time with him. Ashlynn was so excited and it was hard to see him go, but we have two busy weeks ahead of us and then SPRING BREAK!!! YEA.. Ashlynn and I will be going to see Daddy that week. Hope you enjoy the pictures. Other than being REALLY busy, things here are pretty normal. I started my Masters classes las week, now on to week two. I am fixing to take another certification test for work so I may teach more classes next year. NEXT week I have cheer tryouts(for those of you who don't know, I am the freshman cheer coach) and Ashlynn and I will be out late every night next week.
We all had fun....it was great to see everyone!!!

We had the pleasure of babysitting for our good friends, Debi and Zane, this is their little one, Garrett. Ashlynn had a GREAT time, we all did. It was good to spend some time with him.

Family picture...first one in a long time. We were at the Friday night party at Brad's conference

Brad got to ride a horse..first time in 15 or more years
Ashlynn loved that her daddy was with her, petting that horse

Ashlynn got to pet several horses at the company roping

Before dance one night

Ashlynn at school, Valentine's Morning Valentine's Morning

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure it was just as hard for Brad to leave as it was for y'all to see him go. Have a great SPRING BREAK in GA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to see you at the conference! I know how hard it is to get used to your husband being home and then watching him walk out the door yet again! Let's just try to be thankful for the work! Easier said than done, I know! Ashlynn is sooo photogenic! She is just precious! Thanks for the pics.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete