Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Jan....
I don't have any new pictures just yet, but I wanted to post. My goal is to do it weekly, we will see. I will try to post some pics this weekend. Hopefully I will get some good ones this weekend.
Jan. is already, almost half way over. The first week back to school just flew by. It took Ashlynn and I some time to get used to Brad being gone again. As all of you know, he has now been gone 10 months. It stinks and is great at the same time. We are glad to have the work, but we sure do miss him. Getting up early, teaching classes again, having basketball games twice a week, and just getting back in the swing of things has been hard. We are looking forward to seeing Brad again for the conference.
We did hit a milestone last week though...Ashlynn got a princess alarm clock for Christmas, she asked for one, and she has gotten out of bed the past two mornings, gotten dressed and come down stairs to wake me up. It is awesome. She is getting herself up, getting dressed, and coming down to get me up. Too funny. She is just getting bigger and bigger. Where did my baby go? It is nice, to only have to get myself ready now. She still needs me to help with her LONG hair.
I hope to post more this weekend. 3 more days of school and then a 3 day weekend. Thank you MLK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi, Meredith!!! Love your blog! And after reading this post, I'm off to Target for an alarm clock! LOL! Can't wait to see you Saturday! Bring Ashlynn!
ReplyDeleteWe just got a CD/Alarm clock for the nursery! Think it will work for newborns? Haha!
ReplyDelete